Monday, February 17, 2014

Today is a weird one!

I have plenty of time, and not much to say. You know this is strange for me, because normally it is the exact opposite.  I say so much all of the time that I don't really ever have enough time, but today I feel like I've run out of things to talk about. The biggest thing that has been coming to my mind lately is Family Home Evening.   It is so vital in our lives. When we neglect to have time together discussing the gospel as a family, we suffer.  Time and time again our leaders tell us how much it will bless us, and you never really notice the difference until you are without it.

So again, I know this is tiny, but that's really all I have to say today. Have Family Home Evening, it doesn't have to be big, it doesn't have to be perfect. But if you have it consistently, I can promise you that your families and your testimonies will grow stronger because of it.
I love you all and hope to hear from you.  (Seriously, someone shoot me a letter every once in a while!)

Elder Logan Gifford
800 Waukegan Rd. #203
Glenview, IL 60025

Have a wonderful week, and have a great Family Home Evening!

I love you!

- Elder Logan Gifford

No comments:

Post a Comment