Monday, April 21, 2014

Dear Loved Ones

This week has been fairly uneventful, but I wanted to take a chance to send this email for the sole purpose of letting you know I have a testimony of our Savior Jesus Christ.

As we celebrated Easter yesterday, it gave me a chance to reflect on what it really means. I know that the true reason we celebrate is for what the resurrection of Christ means. It means that we will be free
of death. Through him we can be free from the bonds of physical death, and more importantly spiritual death. This is a blessing that I have learned to appreciate every day of my life. This is short, but it's
all that I really have to say.

I know that Christ is our Savior. I know that through him we can all be free of sin and death, and that we can return to live with our Heavenly Father. I know that it is through this gospel that we can make all of this possible, and what a gift it is to us. I am here for a reason, and that is to share it with other people.

I love you all. God loves you all. Have a great week.

-Elder Logan Gifford

No comments:

Post a Comment