Sunday, January 22, 2012

A little about me

Most of the people looking at this blog will probably already know me, or at least a little about me. I guess this post is for those who don't.

Think about your friends.

Do you have that one friend who seems like he is a nice guy, but sometimes is a total weirdo?
That guy who talks way too much, and laughs way too loud?
The guy that at any moment could, seemingly without reason, burst into song?
Does he have a girlfriend who he loves, and spends a lot of time with?
Does he love to try new things, but sometimes has a hard time actually doing it?
Is he getting ready to serve the Lord on a mission?
Does he love food, and music, and sleep, and a good action thriller?
Does he love being on the stage, and seems to going through actual withdrawls from the lack of it?
Is he a total Mama's Boy and proud of it?

You do have this friend? Well then, I guess we are friends! :) Because this here is just a little taste of me.

I don't really care what people think about me, so I'm okay with being a weirdo.

I talk too much, and sing spontaneously, and I guess that's why I'm doing this blog. So I can do both whenever I want.

I have a girlfriend, and she is the best thing in my life. Her name is Brittany, and she makes the happiest guy in the world.

I always love a new adventure, but I have issues actually starting these new adventures.

I am preparing myself to serve the Lord for two years, and I have a testimony of the truth of the gospel. More then anything, I want to make people feel the strength and warmth I feel about the gospel.

I love to eat, love to try new foods, I appreciate pretty much any music, would sleep all day if I could, and do love myself a good movie. I love action, I love rom-com's, and without shame I will say that I love chick flicks. my absolute favorite movie in the world is A Walk to Remember. Beautiful movie.

I love being on the stage, whether singing, acting, directing, managing, anything. I haven't had the opportunity in a while, and am feeling like I need to soon. And bad.

I love my whole family, and always will. But without a doubt, I am most definitely a Mama's Boy. I love my Mama, and can always use a good hug from her. She reminds me to keep going when I feel like I can't, and she is always around to tease me when I goof. I love my Mama, and will be a Mama's Boy forever.


Well, this is a little taste of me. The blog will be my thoughts on life from time to time, and every once in a while, a video of my covering a song I like. If you like what I have to say, or even just sound like, that's great! And if not, no big loss! :)

-Tenacious Tenor

1 comment: