Tuesday, February 28, 2012

There is No Business Like Show Business

I haven't posted anything in a while, and have been thinking alot about it lately, so I decided to post something today.

I have been really busy as of late, and it feels like the only time I am sitting still is when I'm sleeping. And even then sometimes it's not quite restful. I was talking with my Dad on Sunday about stress, and filling my plate to bursting point. I have done this before, and I didn't enjoy the first few times, yet I keep doing it!

I have been working a full time job which is taking all my energy to start, and then I go straight to rehearsal. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE play practice, and it's fantastic! But boy you end up tired after a full day like that. I try and spend some time with Britt, and get some sleep. The time with Britt is never enough, as is the sleep. So I get up the next day and try to make it better then the last.

But I complain too much. My job pays me well enough for what I need right now, I'm taking a mission prep class and learning alot. I feel like every week I teach my primary class, that I learn as much as they do. The play is fantastic and I love doing it! I have been given the chance to play the lead role for a couple of shows during the run, and however hard it is right now, it's going to be a lot of fun to do! I have a great girlfriend who loves me, and a great group of friends both old and new.

All in all, I'm exhausted, bordering on sick, stressed and in need of a break pretty much 24/7, but I am having a great time with all my hectic schedule offers, and am loving it!! I can't make any promises but I plan to start posting more, as this seems to relieve at least a little stress.

Thanks for reading........ Whoever might be.....

-Tenacious Tenor

3 comments:

  1. I'm reading. And you ARE busy. Where are you "playing"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. could you let us know when you are the LEAD - I would love to bring my boys down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am playing down at the Empress Theatre here in downtown Magna. It's a small community theatre, but it's got great people, and it's lots of fun! :)

    For anyone interested, I will be playing the role of Frank Butler, (the lead) on the 17th of March, at 7:30p.m. And again on the 9th of April, at 2:00p.m. Those times should be correct, and if they are not, I will let you know! :)

    Thanks for reading, and for the support!

    -Tenaciously Tenor

    ReplyDelete